At RxHeal we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. It could be a change in dosage, change in medicine or simply a change of situation! Rest easy, RxHeal offers a true ‘Peace of Mind’ returns policy;
1. You can return any prescription medical item (except products that require refrigeration such as Insulins, Vaccines, etc.) purchased from us within three months of purchase date and get a 100% refund.
2. All Non Prescription products (except hygiene and surgical products) can be returned within 15 days of your order for a 100% refund.
1. We do not accept returns for items that have expired, have been tampered with or have been opened and or partly used.
2. Cold chain products, surgical items and hygiene products are not eligible for returns.
3. Occasionally we are unable to accept returns for some products as per trade conditions. We may specify as such at the time of your order. Where we have specified as such prior to purchase, these products will not be eligible for returns.
4. Our barcode must be on the product and it must be returned in its original packaging accompanied by our original bill.
5. We do not accept any partial returns at the time of delivery. Should you not wish to accept and pay for your entire order we may at our sole discretion cancel the entire order.
6. We do not offer cash refunds at your doorstep. We encourage you to keep any refund as credit to your account and use it for your next purchase. If you wish to avail of refund to your bank account, please provide us NEFT details.
7. To return any item (as per our policy above), please intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org. The item will be collected by us at our store and a return receipt / credit note will be issued by our authorized agent. We may be able to collect the item from your designated location if it is possible for us to do so. The collection service is not guaranteed but shall be made available on a best efforts basis.