This Website (www.rxheal.com) enables registered users to merely place requisitions for their intent to purchase medicines and related products from RxHeal Retail Private Limited, a pharmacy registered and licensed under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules thereunder. No sale is made, confirmed or deemed to be concluded on the Website. We do not offer any medical advice.
All requisitions that require a prescription from an Authorized Registered Medical Practitioner shall only be made by the users against valid prescriptions. The responsibility to provide a genuine and valid prescription to RxHeal rests solely with the User. RxHeal will pursue prosecution to the full extent of the law should any users make any requisitions with prescriptions that are forged, fake, invalid, previously filled and or unlawful in any manner whatsoever. RxHeal reserves the right to deny any requisition without assigning any reason whatsoever.
All information on this Website is being provided on an "as is" basis without any guarantee of quality, accuracy, or of the results obtained from use, and without warranty of any kind. Any and all pricing information provided is merely an estimate and may vary from final bill. Final pricing will only be provided in invoice issued and authenticated by our authorized signatories.
In no event will the Website or the RxHeal be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages from any action taken by you in reliance on the website or the Products, whether or not caused by our negligence. If, notwithstanding the above, the Website or RxHeal is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of the Website or the Products, the liability of the Website and RxHeal shall not exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by the Wesbite.
Use of the Website is restricted to persons capable of entering into legally binding agreements. If any information from you is inaccurate, your membership is liable to be terminated immediately. Each member shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting the security of your account. The Website and/ or RxHeal are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the Website or your membership account for any reason whatsoever.
RxHeal Commerce Private Limited is the sole owner of all the rights to the Website. RxHeal Logo and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of RxHeal Commerce Private Limited and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is prohibited. All content on this Website is the copyright of RxHeal Commerce Private Limited except the third party content and link to third party websites.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 in English at Mumbai. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Website and RxHeal, their employees and representatives harmless from and against all and any liabilities, direct or indirect damages, claims, expenses in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
At RxHeal we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. It could be a change in dosage, change in medicine or simply a change of situation! Rest easy, RxHeal offers a true ‘Peace of Mind’ returns policy;
1. You can return any prescription medical item (except products that require refrigeration such as Insulins, Vaccines, etc.) purchased from us within three months of purchase date and get a 100% refund.
2. All Non Prescription products (except hygiene and surgical products) can be returned within 15 days of your order for a 100% refund.
1. We do not accept returns for items that have expired, have been tampered with or have been opened and or partly used.
2. Cold chain products, surgical items and hygiene products are not eligible for returns.
3. Occasionally we are unable to accept returns for some products as per trade conditions. We may specify as such at the time of your order. Where we have specified as such prior to purchase, these products will not be eligible for returns.
4. Our barcode must be on the product and it must be returned in its original packaging accompanied by our original bill.
5. We do not accept any partial returns at the time of delivery. Should you not wish to accept and pay for your entire order we may at our sole discretion cancel the entire order.
6. We do not offer cash refunds at your doorstep. We encourage you to keep any refund as credit to your account and use it for your next purchase. If you wish to avail of refund to your bank account, please provide us NEFT details.
7. To return any item (as per our policy above), please intimate us on email@example.com. The item will be collected by us at our store and a return receipt / credit note will be issued by our authorized agent. We may be able to collect the item from your designated location if it is possible for us to do so. The collection service is not guaranteed but shall be made available on a best efforts basis.