This Website (www.rxheal.com) enables registered users to merely place requisitions for their intent to purchase medicines and related products from RxHeal Retail Private Limited, a pharmacy registered and licensed under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules thereunder. No sale is made, confirmed or deemed to be concluded on the Website. We do not offer any medical advice.
All requisitions that require a prescription from an Authorized Registered Medical Practitioner shall only be made by the users against valid prescriptions. The responsibility to provide a genuine and valid prescription to RxHeal rests solely with the User. RxHeal will pursue prosecution to the full extent of the law should any users make any requisitions with prescriptions that are forged, fake, invalid, previously filled and or unlawful in any manner whatsoever. RxHeal reserves the right to deny any requisition without assigning any reason whatsoever.
All information on this Website is being provided on an "as is" basis without any guarantee of quality, accuracy, or of the results obtained from use, and without warranty of any kind. Any and all pricing information provided is merely an estimate and may vary from final bill. Final pricing will only be provided in invoice issued and authenticated by our authorized signatories.
In no event will the Website or the RxHeal be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages from any action taken by you in reliance on the website or the Products, whether or not caused by our negligence. If, notwithstanding the above, the Website or RxHeal is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of the Website or the Products, the liability of the Website and RxHeal shall not exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by the Wesbite.
Use of the Website is restricted to persons capable of entering into legally binding agreements. If any information from you is inaccurate, your membership is liable to be terminated immediately. Each member shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting the security of your account. The Website and/ or RxHeal are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the Website or your membership account for any reason whatsoever.
RxHeal Commerce Private Limited is the sole owner of all the rights to the Website. RxHeal Logo and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of RxHeal Commerce Private Limited and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is prohibited. All content on this Website is the copyright of RxHeal Commerce Private Limited except the third party content and link to third party websites.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 in English at Mumbai. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Website and RxHeal, their employees and representatives harmless from and against all and any liabilities, direct or indirect damages, claims, expenses in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, You accept the following:
RxHeal may send alerts to the mobile phone number provided by You while registering or on any updated mobile number subsequently provided by You on the RxHeal Platform, or via e-mail or push notifications. The alerts will be received in case of SMS, only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS, in case of e-mail, only if the e-mail servers and e-mail ids are functional, and in case of push notifications, if the user has enabled the receipt of such notifications. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode or if the e-mail servers or ids are not functional or if the push-notifications feature has been turned off, then You may not get the alert at all or get delayed messages.
RxHeal will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS/e-mail/push notifications and it shall be deemed that You shall have received the information sent from RxHeal as an alert on the mobile phone number or e-mail id provided during the course of, or in relation to, using the RxHeal Platform or availing any RxHeal Services. RxHeal shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold RxHeal liable for non-availability of the SMS/email alert/push notifications service in any manner whatsoever.
The SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service provided by RxHeal is an additional facility provided for Your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event that You observe any error in the information provided in the alert, RxHeal shall be immediately informed about the same by You and RxHeal will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold RxHeal liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/suffered by You on account of the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification facility.
The clarity, readability, accuracy and promptness of providing the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service depend on many factors including the infrastructure and connectivity of the service provider. RxHeal shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
You will indemnify and hold harmless RxHeal and the SMS/e-mail service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which RxHeal or the SMS/e-mail service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by You or improper or fraudulent information provided by You; (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by You; and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from RxHeal and/or the SMS/e-mail service provider.
At RxHeal we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product. It could be a change in dosage, change in medicine or simply a change of situation! Rest easy, RxHeal offers a true ‘Peace of Mind’ returns policy;
1. You can return any prescription medical item (except products that require refrigeration such as Insulins, Vaccines, etc.) purchased from us within three months of purchase date and get a 100% refund.
2. All Non Prescription products (except hygiene and surgical products) can be returned within 15 days of your order for a 100% refund.
1. We do not accept returns for items that have expired, have been tampered with or have been opened and or partly used.
2. Cold chain products, surgical items and hygiene products are not eligible for returns.
3. Occasionally we are unable to accept returns for some products as per trade conditions. We may specify as such at the time of your order. Where we have specified as such prior to purchase, these products will not be eligible for returns.
4. Our barcode must be on the product and it must be returned in its original packaging accompanied by our original bill.
5. We do not accept any partial returns at the time of delivery. Should you not wish to accept and pay for your entire order we may at our sole discretion cancel the entire order.
6. We do not offer cash refunds at your doorstep. We encourage you to keep any refund as credit to your account and use it for your next purchase. If you wish to avail of refund to your bank account, please provide us NEFT details.
7. To return any item (as per our policy above), please intimate us on firstname.lastname@example.org. The item will be collected by us at our store and a return receipt / credit note will be issued by our authorized agent. We may be able to collect the item from your designated location if it is possible for us to do so. The collection service is not guaranteed but shall be made available on a best efforts basis.